pondelok, 27. júna 2011

infinity tattoo

images Tattoo of Infinity Symbol infinity tattoo. tattoo design of infinity21
  • tattoo design of infinity21


  • forever_waiting
    03-07 12:33 PM
    I fail to see how your questions have any relevance to this effort but anyway, below are my thoughts.

    How many members does IV have in total?
    Around 30-40K

    What % out of that total has not filed 485 yet?
    Maybe around 5K-10K. No one knows for sure. Getting to know this number was the purpose of the survey!!But that doesnt mean we should not reach out to newer members who do not know about this initiative and get them to sign up as well.

    Only if we know these two can we say that you need 5000 to go ahead with this plan.
    I think 5000 might be too big a number given the total membership and number of those who have already filed 485.
    You are looking at it from a very narrow perspective. Think about how much persuasion it will take for Congress or USCIS to stick their head out and even attempt to consider this proposal! No one is waiting to create an opportunity for us to file I-485. Even USCIS knows roughly from their own data that there are >50-70K folks waiting to file I-485. They just wont acknowledge it because they know the status quo works for them and they are following rules. If we go to them with 1000 letters, the impression will be that less than 2% folks are really desperate for this fix. So why should it even be considered.. especialy considering the climate in the Congress where several anti Congressmen/Congresswomen are waiting to shoot off a letter to the USCIS asking for clarification on why they are doing even very minor (much much smaller than this admin fix) favorable actions for EB immigrant applicants.

    1200 seems to be a good number

    If you really think so after reading the response above, Pls go ahead and convince IV-Core to proceed with 1200. Contact pappu or starsun.


    Good post but we need more information.
    How many members does IV have in total?
    What % out of that total has not filed 485 yet?
    Only if we know these two can we say that you need 5000 to go ahead with this plan.
    I think 5000 might be too big a number given the total membership and number of those who have already filed 485.
    1200 seems to be a good number.




    wallpaper tattoo design of infinity21 infinity tattoo. Myers, Infinity Tattoo
  • Myers, Infinity Tattoo


  • purgan
    08-06 09:26 AM
    Well a lot of people I know have coverted from EB3 to EB2 while retaining their old PDs, so i'mnot sure about EB2 dates staying in 2004.




    infinity tattoo. infinity heart tattoo
  • infinity heart tattoo


  • ps57002
    09-15 09:53 PM
    both employer and lawyer know in my case...it's not a problem. My supervisor supported me on it...




    2011 Myers, Infinity Tattoo infinity tattoo. My Infinity symbol Tattoo
  • My Infinity symbol Tattoo


  • tnite
    03-17 01:05 PM
    Hi Friends,

    I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.

    I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.

    Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.

    Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.

    My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.

    Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.

    Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.

    Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?

    Thanks in Advance!!!!!

    When you filed I485 , you have to send a copy of the I140. If you had sent in the one with the old PD then thats what USCIS will go by.

    Call USCIS custonmer service and see what they tell you.



    more...

    infinity tattoo. Best Infinity Tattoo for Girls
  • Best Infinity Tattoo for Girls


  • joshraj
    10-03 11:54 AM
    Filed: July 27
    Center: Neb
    RD: Not Yet
    FP: Not Yet
    EAD: Not Yet

    I140 - Pending at Nebraska




    infinity tattoo. tattoo design of infinity08
  • tattoo design of infinity08


  • jthomas
    05-06 04:04 PM
    ganguteli,

    there was a donor conference call a couple of weeks back, in which aman, pappu etc participated.

    your thoughts of rally was discussed, but unfortunately the numbers are not quiet adding up as it did during the July 2007 fiasco.

    As per what I learned from that discussion was when IV sees the "thousands" as per your quote they are willing to support the rally idea. Otherwise, it may not make the noise as we expect it to do.

    Yes, I agree with IV core's line of thought in the "rally" idea. I too wish we can do a "rally" but...:-(

    I think we should have a rally or some major IV activity. In this case everybody would get together and for every next activity we may be able to see 10% more members. We should start with a smaller number and then grow bigger. (just a thought)



    more...

    infinity tattoo. Infinity Tattoo by
  • Infinity Tattoo by


  • Winner
    04-09 04:44 PM
    Thanks everyone.

    I remember that some of the states requires you to have a vaild visa (or other proof of legal staus) for more than 2.5/3 years and only then they can get a drivers licence? If you have this information, kindly share that information.




    2010 infinity heart tattoo infinity tattoo. Tattoo of Infinity Symbol
  • Tattoo of Infinity Symbol


  • northstar
    11-25 05:56 PM
    You should be ok, just send them the papers again



    more...

    infinity tattoo. hair infinity tattoo.
  • hair infinity tattoo.


  • syedajmal
    11-03 11:17 AM
    If this is a possible solution, have your Mother-in-Law visit Canada temporarily for a few day and have her come back to US. I am just floating this idea for discussuion.

    Visiting Canada doesn't help to extend the visa stamp. My in-laws tried it in August.




    hair My Infinity symbol Tattoo infinity tattoo. hair Infinity Symbol Tattoos infinity tattoo. Infinity Tattoo Bilder 2
  • hair Infinity Symbol Tattoos infinity tattoo. Infinity Tattoo Bilder 2


  • reddy77
    03-08 08:06 AM
    I have a quick question on salary issue with 485. My EB2 I-140 states that my yearly salary 87k per annum. It got approved last year. I realized that my w-2 only reflects 64k for last year. I did not work for 2 months because of some personal reason. Is this less salary going to affect my 485 application? I thougt, GC is for future jobs so its okay. Can somebody please clarify this ?

    I believe the salary mentioned in the labor is the future salary, That means you should be paid that much after you got your GC. It is not the present salary...



    more...

    infinity tattoo. Infinity Tattoo,
  • Infinity Tattoo,


  • nivasch
    05-26 07:46 AM
    Thank you Team IV, QGA & Staffers of various Senators, for all your efforts.:)




    hot Best Infinity Tattoo for Girls infinity tattoo. infinity tattoo. matthew fox
  • infinity tattoo. matthew fox


  • pagalladkino1
    07-28 06:55 AM
    i just lost my job and had an approved LC with that company. i have been extending my h1 for the past 3 years now. my i 140 was withdrawn when it was first applied as the company did not give all the information when my lawyer was preparing it the second time the company gave a lot of wrong information. my current h1 expirs in dec
    what options do i have ?



    more...

    house stock vector : Tattoo: snake infinity tattoo. Infinity Tattoo
  • Infinity Tattoo


  • immique
    07-03 01:50 AM
    H1B transfer pending & going out of US for 3 days.

    My h1b is valid till Sep 30 2008 and this h1b is from my old employer which I left on jun 20. I joined new employer on Jun 23rd and the petition was filed on Jun 16th, it was rcvd by USCIS on Jun 17th.

    I am going to Mexico on Jul 4th and will be coming back on Jul 7th. Now if I am not asked to surrender i-94 while I leave USA I think I will be OK but if I had to surrender i-94 while leaving USA then what documents I should have to enter (USA) ???

    Should I tell that I have joined new employer or should I not?
    My old employer is not going to cancel my currenct h1b PLUS my old employer had filed for an extension also....

    I have read that if the petitioner can not provide with proof of h1b transfer in form of rcpt notice or approved i 797 at the POE then he/she is inadmissible.

    Please help by throwing out your thoughts/past experience/knowledge base in this area.

    Thanks
    it is advisable not to leave the country while H1 extension is pending and you cannot lie to the immigration officer at the port of entry. if they take your I-94 while leaving (if going to Mexico, they generally do not take I-94) then you may have a problem reentering and you may have to wait until H1 extension is approved and then reenter using the new H1 approval.




    tattoo tattoo design of infinity08 infinity tattoo. Infinity Tattoo,
  • Infinity Tattoo,


  • bbenhill
    11-13 08:51 PM
    I believe whenever you apply H1 or H4 in US, you will get new I-94 so you don't need to go outside US.

    #3 : no, only show H1B approval from ur spouse.
    #4 : I don't know about 60 days rule but this is like chicken and egg situation. to get paid (using H1), you will need to have SSN. if you don't get paid then you are violating ur H1 condition. so I believe the reasonable answer is you have to get SSN and a project so you can get paid and stay using H1B status (if not revert to H4 asap).
    #5 : I believe you are not out of status but you are violating H1 condition.

    But again, Please check with ur attorney since I am not an attorney.

    Sorry if my answers will scare you a bit.

    Regards,





    I came to USA in March-2009 on H4 visa, I have H4 visa stamp on my passport valid till 2011 which is my husband�s valid H1 date. Then i applied for H1B through one of consulting companies. I got H1B approval in June-2009. I am searching for the project from June-2009 but, don't have project till date. So now i wanted to change my status again from H1B to H4. I believe my H1B is automatically activated on 1st Oct 2009. I still don�t have any paychecks since I did not get the project and haven�t yet applied for SSN.
    So my questions are,
    1.Can I apply for visa status change from H1B to H4 in USA or
    a. I need to go outside USA and reapply for H4 visa in my home country or
    b.just go outside USA and enter back with my current H4 on my passport which is valid until 2011?
    2. Is there any alternative that I can apply for status change from H1B to H4 immediately in USA to continue my H4 visa again and can get H4 visa stamp in future when I will go outside USA?
    3. Do I need to show paystubs from Oct-2009 while applying for H4 COS in USA while filling the form?
    4. Is there a 60 day rule during which I need to apply for my SSN? What would happen if I delay applying for my SSN?
    5. Under what scenarios and When would I be considered out of status?

    Thank You in advance.

    Arpu



    more...

    pictures Infinity Tattoo by infinity tattoo. infinity symbol tattoos. ul
  • infinity symbol tattoos. ul


  • Hermione
    09-25 03:52 PM
    My wife is in h4 now and received the EAD. I also received it, everybody is saying if she uses her EAD her H4 will be invalid. Is that a good or bad thing? What about she lost her job after three months? what will be her status? also is we travel using the AP what will be her status? or it doesn't matter as long you have the EAD and AP......

    As soon as she starts using her EAD, she will lose her H4 status and will be in authorized presence. That is kind of a temporary presence based on her pending I-485 (neither EAD nor AP provide any additional status), which is not status, but perfectly legal. When she travels with AP, she may either get admitted as H4 again (and lose it again when she starts working), or she may be paroled into the US, which means that she will be in authorized presence.




    dresses infinity tattoo. matthew fox infinity tattoo. images infinity symbol tattoos. infinity tattoo designs. hair so forth off
  • images infinity symbol tattoos. infinity tattoo designs. hair so forth off


  • eilsoe
    10-03 12:43 PM
    did ya...?

    Hmm, must check it then....



    more...

    makeup hair infinity tattoo. infinity tattoo. stock vector : Tattoo: snake
  • stock vector : Tattoo: snake


  • m79
    08-03 06:15 PM
    Denail from CSC
    Reason: Employer didn't follow labor rules in paying for some of the other employees.
    Employer is saying he will appeal the denial but few more questions.
    I heard that while appeal is in process I can't work. Also, I still need to get the EAD. So how can I work legally ?

    Can another employer file my H1 transfer in normal processing ? ( I will request my original employer that I will come back and work for him after I get the EAD, the reason for normal processing instead of premium is to get some time until I get EAD.)

    Can I start work for the other employer from the day of the H1b filing or have to wait until I get the H1b approval ( my h1 already got expired ) ?

    Will changing my employer after 485 is filed jeopardise my 485 process ? ( I have intention to come back to original employer after I get EAD).

    Any suggestions ?

    Thank you




    girlfriend Infinity Tattoo, infinity tattoo. images My infinity tattoo
  • images My infinity tattoo


  • EkAurAaya
    03-19 09:46 PM
    I think you need to talk to the CPA for tax and not lawyer....

    This came from a real estate lawyer... usually they know what they are talking about. But you are right, wont be a bad idea to run this by a CPA




    hairstyles Infinity Tattoo, infinity tattoo. Infinity Tattoos
  • Infinity Tattoos


  • SNLive999
    06-05 05:35 PM
    Hello,

    I live in Massachusetts, Where should I send my EAD application ( Initial EAD, not renewal). My I-485 is pending with Texas Service Center.

    Should I mail the EAD application to the following address:

    Texas Service Center
    P.O Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX

    Thank you for letting me know.




    laksmi
    01-07 04:02 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14154




    jai_immigration
    12-21 08:41 PM
    NRI Investing in Stocks India:
    Wanted to know if any of you have been able to successfully Invest in Stocks/Mutual funds in Indian Market on a Repatriable basis. If so please share your experience and which brokerage you have used.

    I have tried to contact various Indian brokerages like ICICIDirect, HDFC, Kotak...All say that they do not take NRI's from USA for a Brokerage account. No idea what the reason is. Please share your experience.



    Žiadne komentáre:

    Zverejnenie komentára